if you have any questions that are not answered below, email me at email@example.com
WHAT IS RESIN?
- Resin is a clear, two part epoxy that when mixed together starts to cure and will harden to look and feel like glass.
DOES RESIN FADE/YELLOW OVER TIME?
- The resin I currently use has both a UV stabilizer and HALS (hindered amine light stabilizer) that helps interrupt the yellowing process before it can even begin. This being said, the paint that is mixed with the resin will fade or change color over time if you keep your artwork in direct sunlight. To avoid this, choose a space that is not in direct sunlight for most of the day.
HOW DO I CLEAR MY RESIN ART?
- Just like glass with glass cleaner! Make sure to use a microfiber cloth and NOT paper towel as this will leave tiny scratches in your resin.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE AN ART PIECE?
- This is a hard question to answer as it varies dependent on size, complexity, shape, etc. I usually like to answer this with anywhere from 2 - 5 weeks which includes buying and prepping the wood before any resin can be done.
DO YOU CREATE CUSTOM ART?
- Yes! Please find more information about custom art HERE
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an art piece shipped anywhere outside of Canada.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE THE PIECE AND IT DOES NOT FIT MY SPACE? CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER PIECE?
- I highly suggest to measure the space where you want to put the art to make sure it is a good fit before purchasing. In each artwork details, you will find the exact size of the piece. Unfortunately all sales are final and exchanges/returns are not accepted.